On-Line Purchase

dajowi

They are not auctions. SGS in an importer of Firestorm pistols and Impact Guns is a on-line firearms seller.

dajowi

Thanks for the information regarding Impact Guns. I did manage to find a couple of bad reviews on a web search, (the only kind that I found) and decided to deal with a more local establishment.

spoolup

Impact is a okay shop. They came thru for me and I am grateful. I live in SLC and 1 of the impact shops is only miles from my place, and another is 30 minutes away. I ordered a Remington 870police from them, paid in full, and waited. They said about 2-4 weeks. Well 6 months later is shows up (this was in 06 I think). Since I ordered, the price of it online went up around $150 or so, years ago bad/ memory getting/ old ya know. They however did not charge me more unlike my friend who ordered the packaged 5seven and PS90 which went up something crazy like 350 or so dollars, which they refused to return the deposit or negotiate. It is still in their forums if they are active and could probably be found easily.

I will agree, some things are higher priced, but some are decent. They use to be 1 of the few shops in the area to have stock in EBRs, now they are like everyone else... bone yards.

I however did buy a NIB Benelli M4 for 1350 OTD if I remember right, about 1 year ago. Everyone else started at 1450 and went up from there.

EDIT*** also if ordering accessories, check Amazon first. Impact is a marketplace vendor with them. A coworker was looking at picking up a TLR2 for his XD45. He was ready to buy and found one on AMAZON for 190 or so shipped. I said thats low. He showed me and I said oh thats impact down the street, we called to see if we could just pick it up, they said they sell for 280, not 190. He said okay and bought thru amazon in a few seconds. 3 days later it arrived and was billed via the marketplace agreement price of 190. Just something to keep in mind.

Last edited: