Old Man Still has it.

5RWill

Well i've been hunting hard for about three weeks for a 140ish class 8-point at one of our spots. He goes out the first time since his heart cath (no blockage whatsoever :)) 15 minutes before dark and bags this. Now honestly i might have passed him up, let him grow some. Though he is a nice size buck i'm just looking for that one to mount. Anyhow he shot him running guess i have to give him credit where credit due. Glad to see he got one.
1488757_10201207653335159_1293060444_n.jpg

Nice Buck. Well deserved too after all those medical procedures he put up with. My congratulations to your Father as it appears that "Ol shoot'in eye of his is still work'en good."

That's a darn fine buck and a great story. Who did the dragging for him.........I would have played the "someone needs to gut and drag this for the heart patient card";)

5RWill

Thanks guys it was good to see him happy :) he can't stand being cooped up and not being able to work.

hooligan1

Been there done that, three caths and two stents over the years, and I really love to hunt and shoot too... Congrats and keep motivated and in decent shape..