Ok to Mod Glock 21 Gen 2 to Gen 4?

voyager4520

The muzzle end of the slide that the recoil spring fits into is bigger, so no you can't. There are some aftermarket dual recoil assemblies that will fit Gen3 Glocks but I've never used one.

ClydeFrog

I'm not a Glock trained armorer but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night...

Really, I'm not a big Glock fan or owner of any G-locks but I'd suggest www.GlockBooks.com or www.GlockStore.com or www.Boatmanbooks.com .

Morgan Boatman's Glock book looks highly detailed. He covers nearly every custom part repair issue or modification you may need or want on any Glock model. Check here: www.CustomizeYourGlock.com .

Clyde F
ps; if the pistol will be used for duty or protection use, you should use ONLY a professional, Glock trained pistolsmith. ;)

Dabull

Ok...so I'll look into the aftermarket for dual recoil springs.

How about the extractor...any issues with an even swap for the newer ones with the "loaded chamber indicator" design?

castroj

To change out the extractor to the newer one with the loaded chamber indicator you will need to change out the extractor depressor plunger with the spring also. LoneWolf Distributors has all the parts you will need to accomplish this. www.lonewolfdist.com is there website. You can also go to www.glocktalk.com and visit their GATE Glock Pistol Forum and JR will answer any and all questions for any upgrade you want to make to your Glock. Plus he will give you the website to view the parts and prices you will need. :)