Ohio: Tusco shooters

braindead0

I noticed a couple of folks mentioning Tusco gun club, My wife and I just became member this year.. love the place cause we can shoot IDPA style drills without any problems (and the wife loves shooting water filled milk jugs ;-).

Just wondering if there's enough of us to have a get together next spring, maybe bar-b-que, shooting fun... and the like.

ATTICUS

I think some other folks have the same idea. Get in touch with
"3 gun" here at TFL to get on the Ohio role call list, if you're not already.
I was at Tusco last week for the first time - my first time for that kinda shooting environment period. It was a lot of fun, but next time I'll take more appropriate guns, try to relax more :), and practice a h*ll of a lot more before I go.

braindead0

I'm already on the Ohio roll call, but that's more ambitous that I was 'shooting' for.

Sound like you were on the main range, did you see the others? They're in the process of making the utility range 1000yds! Not that I have any rifles, but that's pretty cool.

We usually shoot at the practice or utility range, whichever is less crowded..so we can move around and shoot.

hksigwalther

I chickened out due to weather last time around. Seeing as how it cleared up during the day, I will be more couragous against the elements in the future.

Since you are members, you do know that Tusco does have a BBQ once or twice a year usually during a plates shoot? I'm up for it though any time other than the plate shoots.

ATTICUS

Being a visiting non-member, I had to stay at the top of the hill where the three main ranges were. I would like to explore the entire range someday, and do some shooting in a more leisurely manner. It's a nice range though, and I look forward to making it out there again sometime. The nearly two hour trip bites, but it was worth it.

braindead0

Hey, I'm a member...and we can take guests.. although you're only allowed to bring a particular guest once and they're expected to join (it's pretty cheap at $45per year, and you get your second free if you donate enough time working at the range).

I was thinking a BBQ for Tusco TFL'ers...we're an exclusive sort ;-).

I'm also hoping to find more Tusco members that shoot IDPA, the wife and I do drills there (almost weekly during nice weather), and it would be way fun to have more folks drillin'.