Oh, I'm in Lust.

EdInk

No, not yet.

You realize by putting a that sweet gun on here, you probably just increased the winning price of your desired gift.

I didn't bid on it because there are a couple other things on the list before the
.357 magnum.

GP100man

Nice peice!!!

The little red ruger corpusles in my blood almost clogged when I saw It !!!!

The banner popped up SALE ENDED WITH A BUY IT NOW !!!!

Whew I`m glad, I was thinkin of sellin summtin FAST!!!

pogo2

One possible flaw, however...

I'd like to have a 3 inch 686 with 7 shot capacity, but I notice the picture of the one in the auction was from the right side of the gun only. That tells me that it has the internal lock on the left side, and the seller was trying not to show this flaw.

In that case I think I'll stick with my prelock 2.5 inch 686, even though it only holds 6 rounds. It doesn't have a lock.

SW68643-1.jpg

kle

pogo2 said:
I'd like to have a 3 inch 686 with 7 shot capacity, but I notice the picture of the one in the auction was from the right side of the gun only. That tells me that it has the internal lock on the left side, and the seller was trying not to show this flaw.

The sideplate's profile gives away the presence of the lock--it doesn't curve as much as non-lock models (to add more material to accomodate the lock). It's really evident on J-frames, less on K-frames, a little less on L-frames, and not at all on N-frames (which have enough extra material to begin with).