Offered a trade for my Kimber Raptor - Opinions/advice please!

AdrianVall

Hey guys,

So I'm selling my Kimber Raptor II. I absolutely LOVE this gun, but I need the extra $$$ at the moment. However, someone made me an offer that's peaked my interest.

I'm selling my Kimber Raptor with original case and 5 magazines for $1000. I stated in the ad that I'd possibly be interested in a 9mm caliber in a partial trade. This guy offered me a CZ 75 BD with 5 magazines plus $500 on top. I'm really considering it, as I'll be able to have a 9mm, but some extra $$. He also has a Ruger SR9 and a FNX-9. Not sure I'm very interested in those, however. I'm a bit stuck on what to do. The one thing on the CZ that I hate is that on the slide, the CZ is highlighted in white and the logo in red. Hmm!

Any opinions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Our finances here just got very tight, and .45 ammo costs are a bit to expensive.

Anyway, input please!

Thanks,
Adrian

AdrianVall

Also, what so you guys think I would get if I tried to trade in the kimber to a gun shop?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket S2

willmc33

In my experience gun shops will not offer you near $1000.00 because they still have to turn a profit. If $500.00 will satisfy the need for extra funds I would jump all over that. My opinion but I think a good one...:D

vyse.04

Depending on the condition, that is a pretty good deal. Gunshops are probably one of the worst place to sell your firearms, unless it is something they can't live without. As mentioned, they have to make a profit as well so it makes sense.

AdrianVall

Well, I ended up getting a Sig P938 along with cash on top instead. :) Much happier now! Thanks for the help though guys!