Odd reloads

Gunplummer

I recently acquired an odd caliber that I could not find load specs for. I was buying dies anyway, so I thought LEE, king of oddball dies. Sure enough, just like when I loaded up .303 Savage years ago, there were load specs included in the instructions. Just a thought if you get stuck on something.

T. O'Heir

Lyman manuals usually have data for obsolete cartridges in the back. Asking here will likely get you data for some really odd stuff too.
Lee does no load testing themselves. Their data comes from the powder maker.

FrankenMauser

Be careful with the Lee data, if it's 8x51R Lebel.
There are many reports of the Lee data sticking bullets in the bores of Berthier carbines and rifles. Some of the data is so conservative that it goes too far and becomes dangerous.

Crankylove and I spent several months trying to find something other than Lee data for the cartridge, almost 10 years ago, while he was trying to put together some usable loads for an extended family member's rifle. (Which we were unable to borrow for testing.) We didn't have much luck, and eventually had to just use our best judgement when comparing "pet loads" with the Lee data.

Of course, if it's the revolver cartridge, that's a whole different beast. I have no knowledge or experience with that one.