OD Norc

NINE

I just got my norc back this AM, had sent it off to be refinished. Holy bad ass Batman! Did it turn out nice!

34igy12.jpg

Krylon "camouflage paint system" 48143 Olive Drab

kozak6

That's very cool.

How are short barreled (well, shorter than 18 inches/46 cm) shotguns regulated in Canada?

How impressive is the muzzle flash?

NINE

As long as they exceed 26" OAL and have a manufactured barrel (chops), good to go!

Here are some pics of the work of Dlask here in canada; they manufacture 14, 12.5, 10 and 8.5" barrels for the 870. The 10 and 8's require modification of the magtube. No restrictions on these babies.

3yzc2z8.jpg

3yfhzjk.jpg

The muzzle flash isn't too bad on my 14", recoils is also manageable. Great grouse gun! :D

Last edited:

NINE

On the top pic, shows the short forend, that one used rail covers, IIRC. The bottom one was a mock up to show size difference. I saw another one with a slightly longer forend, not too shabby.

I'm wanting a 10". Although a 12.5" would fit nicely on my norc. I can't decide. oh the hardships.

Gtab

On the subject of awesome short shotguns, any idea if Masterkeys are legal here in Canada, and if anyone makes a setup to do it?

oletymer

I think you should refer to it as a Norkie. That would fit in with the Winnies, Mossys, Remmies and Shotties used on this site. I have not seen a Browning referred to as a Brownie but I'm sure it will come.