obselete caliber

timgd

looking for information/ loads for the.32wsl .I bought a Win. m1905 knowing I would have to reload to shoot it.I have not done any reloading but I have most of the equip.

Scorch

You can make brass from 30 Carbine brass, since it was developed from 32 WSL. You can load with 2400, 4227, or Blue Dot. Bullets may be your single biggest challenge, as you will need gas checked bullets in .321" diameter.

BurkGlocker

Its like when I was looking for ammo for my old 1903 Winchester .22 Auto, good luck finding ammo guy. I finally found some at Old Western Scrounger, but they had to make the ammo at the time. Wished I still had that 1903... :(

Edit:
Checked OWS and they didnt have them, apoligize about that. All they had was 35 WSL... But did find a site for Gad Custom Reloaded Cartridge but it was $25 for a box of 20. http://www.gadcustomcartridges.com/

Last edited:

timgd

Thanks for your replys
I managed to find 35 rounds from 2 sources mostly marked wra also 1 from peters and 3 from remington.I will keep the old stuff and buy new bertram brass for reloading. Any one have a set of unneeded dies. Still listed at rcbs but very exspensive. If someone has a set of dies I have 2000 rounds of new win 38 spl nickel plated brass. I don' own a 38 spl.

Johnny Guest

Moderator in Memoriam
Another suggestion - -

Post your request in the Buy Sell Trade: Holsters, Gear, and Accessories forum as well. Something like, "WTB/WTT .32 WSL Brass."

That's normally the proper place if one is looking to work a trade. In this case, I'll leave this up in H&R forum, as your need is pretty specialized.

Good luck.
Johnny