Obama Campaign attempts to stifle free speech.

Crosshair

Kind of disturbing. I listened to the entire mp3 of the 2 hour show and most of the Obama supporters were simply parroting talking points fed to them by the Obama campaign and disrupting legitimate discourse in the show.

So the Obama campaign headquarters is 1/4 mile away from this radio station, yet they can't be bothered to send someone over to discuss the talking points on the show. Yet they can put together an Email and get their supporters together to attempt to disrupt the program and stifle what Stanley Kurtz had to say.

Download a copy of the program (30mb .mp3)

You can't tell me that the Obama campaign had EVERYONE at the DNC convention with nobody available at the headquarters to take care of anything that might come up. Yet they instead decided to let the Obama supporters do their dirty work.

I'll post some links and let everyone else make up their mind. I find actions like this very disturbing. If Obama really does not endorse these tactics, one would think that he would denounce this and fire whoever was responsible for this. If he doesn't, what does this say about the man who wants to become president of this country?

Stanley Kurtz's Fairness Doctrine Preview This link is concise and to the point. Good idea to read this before listening to the .mp3 of the show.

Next, the Obama thugs came for Stanley Kurtz

Obama Campaign Tries to Shut Down Chicago Radio Show

Stanley Kurtz Censor Attempt: WGN Radio Showdown with Obama Supporters

I ask everyone to please keep the discussion civil as I do not wish for this thread to be locked. I should also say that I don't agree with everything that Stanley Kurtz has written, and I'm not about to post links and critiques to his other works, but he does raise good points with his current research on Obama.