NRA reloading class...

Beentown71

Have you taken it? What did you think? I am newer to reloading and am thinking about taking it. $25 seems like a deal...

oryx

It's never a bad idea to get some instruction as a newer reloader. I can't imagine the NRA would steer you wrong. It will at least reinforce a few things you may already know, possibly teach some new things and point you toward some great references. I wish I had more access to reloading help when I started out ...... There was no Internet or any local classes available ..... Just a reloading manual and the instructions that came with the dies.

GWS

It's only as good as your local, NRA certified instructor. Ask around, or ask for the names of a few past students you can call.

Waldog

I'm a NRA Reloading Instructor. If your course is the complete NRA course and you have a good instructor, $25 is a steal. If you are sharing ONE reloading press with a bunch of other guys, maybe it's not such a good deal.

I quit teaching the course. There just wasn't enough interest. I had enough equipment for 10 people, 2 people per press. My last class had a 50% no-show. I sold all the equipment. However, with what's going on in the industry now, I suspect there is far more interest in reloading. :confused:

WIL TERRY

I USE TO TEACH IT over 20 years ago. I did it for free. That was a mistake. I should have charged a hundred bux [ yeah right..] to separate the wheat from the chaff.