NRA membership

TwoGuns

Hi, I was one of the lucky people to get an NRA sponsorship from FoxFire (thanks ALOT!) I think I got the money order around March, and I sent it out the day after I got it, but have yet to recieve anything about it....should I wait longer, or should I be concerned? I'd hate for FoxFire's donation to just disappear into nowhere.

nralife

TwoGuns,

The NRA has quite a backlog of memberships to process, thanks to Klinton/Gore. Give it a little more time. By election time, the NRA may have 4 million members!!! :D

Joe

foxfire

TwoGuns,
Patience, my friend...
You should have it within the next couple of weeks.
Besides, don't look at my offer as a 'donation'; it's an investment...
Take care. :)

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

May that backlog continue to grow - 70 million or so.

The events of this year, including this election, may decide the RKBA issue in United States, one way or another. My opinion is that there has never been and may never be a more opportune moment to do all that can be done.

------------------
Slowpoke Rodrigo...he pack a gon...

I voted for the Neal Knox 13

I'll see you at the TFL End Of Summer Meet!

[This message has been edited by Slowpoke_Rodrigo (edited May 02, 2000).]

Jhp147

Speaking of memberships, are there any preliminary but official figures of how the membership drive is going?

------------------
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; IT IS that they shall be destroyed forever...Psalms 92.7

nralife

jhp147,

From what I have read, we should have 4 million members by the time the end of the year gets here. The NRA infomercials are really working well, but the main reason for all of the new members is the Klinton/Gore antigun agenda. d)

Joe

http://second.amendment.homepage.com

TwoGuns

Ok, today I got a response in the mail. It says in the next few days I will be recieving all my membership materials. Then it says "As you requested, we're senind you the enclosed invoice for your NRA membership dues." And at the bottom of the page, sure enough an invoice for $25.00. Should I just not send the invoice, or could there have been a mixup? Thanks for any advice, Jim

foxfire

TwoGuns,
Sounds like a SNAFU to me.
Here's the number to the NRA's membership acct. information:
(877)672-2000
You might want to give them a call.
Hope this helps, keep us posted...

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

Coinneach

Staff Alumnus
TwoGuns, they did that to me too. I figured it was a mistake that would get straightened out by their straightener-outers. Instead, they cancelled my membership for non-payment, although they *did* charge my CC like I told them to in the first place.

With fiends like this, who needs enemas?