NRA Directors Election for 2016 Question

Member Hummer70 has reported a number of voting members did not have ballots included in their March TAR. An election committee member on the board has asked him if he was aware of any other areas where ballots were missing. If this has happened to you, please post a reply here and state what general area of the country you live in (state and a nearby city or your county name). The idea is to see if there is a pattern in some areas. Hummer70 will let the board know.

Thanks for your help.

Hummer70

I just got email from my currently serving Director friend on the Elections Committee wanting to know of any problems anyone was having.

On the top right front cover of your magazine if you are eligible to vote you will see a ribbon running at 45° angle with VOTE! on it. If you have this and the ballot fell out call 800 677 3888 immediately.

If you get a digital copy you should get a snail mail copy within the next week. If you do not call the above.

If anyone has had a problem, called and had problems with phone system etc PM me with your name, member number, phone number, day and time of the call if possible and nature of problem. I will forward this to him.