North Alabama Shooters

FireForged

Anyone in the North Alabama area that is interested in getting together for casual "Rifle" shooting competition please raise your hand.

FireForged

I will be sure to email both of you prior to our next shoot. If I am not mistaken I believe it will be at Bankhead.

Thanks for the interest,

FF

ojibweindian

I'm in Manchester, TN. I'm interested. I've got an old .303 that shoots wonderfully! Kinda wish there was a vintage millitary rifle shoot/competition somewhere in this area.

bthrel

whats the format... egg shooting, paper targets..etc.. I'm in in Madison county and would consider heading down to the Bankhead for some fun shooting.

Brian

FireForged

Brian, its a pretty casual "just-for-fun" format.. We shoot at 50 and 75 yard paper targets mounted on stands . For the 100 yard shoot we fire at balloons attatched to the marking wire. We gather about once a month for shooting fun and reloading.

Take Care

FireForged

Ok...I was just told that the next get together will be at Bankhead National Forrest Range on 8-26 at 9:00am. If anyone needs directions or info you can email me at RubixCube1980@aol.com

Anthony