Norinco Uzi question

Superhouse 15

I have been offered a Norinco Uzi-clone carbine as payment for some gunsmithing work. The gun is in nice shape except for the ungodly ugly wood stock:barf: . I see original style folding Uzi stocks advertised at CTD, Numrich, etc. Does anyone know if these are compatible or easly adapted to fit the Norinco? What hardware if any is needed? Machine work? Problems? Legal considerations?

And last, is the gun worth about $300? It has not been fired much, mostly due to the fact that the only magazine he has is a USA Magazines:barf: 50 rounder that won't feed two in a row. Mags are cheap, so no concerns there.

Superhouse 15

UZI price

Yep, just found that out. Not a bad deal. Wonder what it will be worth after Obama-Ban 2009 (or is it Clinton-Ban part 2)?

That's one reason I been thinking about getting an Uzi for a carbine before then, forgot all about these Norinco's. With the fixed stock I could avoid having to register (as a handgun) here in MI. Lot of these still out there?

Would make rifle #5-6+ I want by the end of the year, most getting more expensive and harder to find by the day. That's gonna be a sweet sub-pay check when I get back to work.

amd6547

To answer the OP's question, you have to play the compliance part game to use the folder on the Norinco. You can find info on UZItalk .com.
I have one, and it shoots great. There are lots of cheap mags right now, and a folder or original wood stock can be found very cheap.
Lots of fun to shoot, ammo is cheap, and 100 yards is no problem with it.

glockrocker82

Norinco Uzi Model 320 For Sale

If anybody is looking for one of these, I have one ill sell for $800 obo, its in good shape and fun as hell to shoot, accurate too. the only thing thats wrong with it is two chips of wood missing off the stock, but like the guy ahead of me said, the stocks are unbelievably cheap. email me at thorpe82@hush.com if interested.

Attachments

• l_cfb8afd9e1b6408caf9a12738aeb0fa7.jpg
    l_cfb8afd9e1b6408caf9a12738aeb0fa7.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 68
  • l_1a374861ff704652b3238983901efce7.jpg
    l_1a374861ff704652b3238983901efce7.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 39