No gun Sighn in Navy Fedral CREDT UNION

IZZY

O.k. all you retired Navy, Marines and dependents! For the past couple of monthes our credit union has put up a sighn against carrying wepons into OUR bank!

I want to bring this up at the next share holder meeting. We need to come on strong. A dedicated contingent of say a hundred malcontents might persuade them to change their mind. we can't let private buisnesses viod the concealed carry laws which allow us to defend our-selves. Let's get this ball rolling!!!!

RickD

Are these guys stupid or what? Let's disarm the marines. That will make the banks less likely to be robbed.

Nincompoops!

Rick

Dennis Olson

I can't believe how many people are freaked out by a SIGN. Look, I carry. It's illegal for me to do so (no CCW allowed at all in my state). So I carry anyway. You think I give a rat's a$$ what some SIGN says?

If you obey those signs, you do not deserve to carry. Period. Because you're too chicken**** to stand up for your rights.

I choose not to have to DIE (or have my loved ones killed before my eyes) in order to satisfy some statist, unconstitutional "law". What YOU choose to do will determine the fate of YOUR loved ones. Wanna be a p*ssy and kow-tow to the bast*rds in "power"?

Screw 'em, one and all.

(Sorry about the militant tone of this post, but I really get sick of hearing people whine about signs, and how "now I can't carry". Man, anyone willing to let a SIGN rule them shouldn't own a firearm, that's for DAMN sure! You gotta be able to think for yourself to own guns.)

beemerb

Dennnis you allso have to stay out of jail and not get nailed with a felony.That would take everything away from you.A little common sense is needed.Change things!!!
My bank put up a no firearms sign.I talked to the manager and I assume others did too.The sign was taken down.

------------------
beemerb
We have a criminal jury system which is superior to any in the world;
and its efficiency is only marred by the difficulty of finding twelve men
every day who don't know anything and can't read.
-Mark Twain

[This message has been edited by beemerb (edited June 18, 2000).]

IZZY

Dennis,

In principle I agree with you. However I must point out that..

1. I did indeed spell SIGN wrong ( I have a D.O.D. High School diploma :0 and now in Old Dominion University am getting the education I should have when I was younger...)

2. I have also personaly witnessed people put into legal strangle holds. It is not a pretty sight. Having a conceild carry permit as i do makes me more concious of breaking the law versus some-one who does on a daily basis...( as many did in my state before easy ccw).

3. Beemerb has the right idea. We must stop these petty tyrants in their tracks

4. RickD,
The marines ARE disarmed when not on duty. In fact the Anti-gun intimidation of the D.O.D. is percisly the reason why this sign gets no or little flack. No person on base housing can have their own wepons on property. No private wepons on base...Etc.

OH YES, BEFORE I FORGET DENNIS. IF YOU WANT TO SEE JUST HOW CLOSE TO FEMALE GENITALIA I AM, WHY DON"T YOU COME OVER TO NORFOK VIRGINIA AND TELL ME TO MY FACE (address furnished upon request, as well as meeting time...). OTHERWISE DO AS YUOR MOTHER TOLD YOU AND BE A BIT MORE POLITE!

IZZY

Dennis Olson

Izzy, just so you know, I was speaking in generalities, NOT trying to cast aspersion upon you or ANY specific individual. I am trying to make a point. Only massive civil disobedience on a national scale can possibly change the way things are going. That or armed insurrection. I'd MUCH rather engage in the former. If you're not willing to go to jail, can you really lay claim to "standing up for your beliefs"?.

That's what I'm talking about. No offense intended.

IZZY

Dennis I am glad I do not meet your general discription.

I am sure that mass disobediance on the gun issue will lead to military conflict. The way the law is set up if you pose a threat to them they will take that excuse to kill you ( or imprision you at the least).

I know, I know all, that spirit of 76 Etc. Well do you propose that in the age of Tactical nukes that the blue coats could have defaeted the Brits? Today WE too have a Mercinary army! More concerned with their pension than your life!

That's not to say we can't take action. But Having thousands arrested and prosicuted (at BEST) under draconian gun laws is not what I want. The "African-Americans" of this nation had media Sympathy and conducted their protests peacefuly. You would have niether.

In the age of Knighthood, the technology of armor and steel made kings -who could afford such expensive war machines- all powerful and the under clasess at their mercy. This lasted hundreds of years...Untill the portable Musket/rifle made armor obsolite and gave the untrained masses a way to resist...( our revelutionary and civil war, France in 1790, Central Europe in 1848 Etc.)

Now once again the balance of power has shifted to a stong central government. (unless you can manufacture a nuclear wepons platform...cheaply and easily??? Heck how bout for a million?) Unfortunatly all we have to stand between us and tyrany is the whim of a Judge/populace/Congress/President? Any of whom can be a singular catalyst to Re-build or destroy the Second Amendment...if they are dedicated to their cause.

We must educate, and build our community. We must try to rip the youth of this nation away from the Hypnotic lies of telivision and take them shooting. At all costs we should try to stay on the side of the law...for if anarchy steps in under executive order 11490 (and others) the Government wil be empowered to confinscate your food, water, land , property, enslave you with-out compensation, and lastly KILL you...all of this with out fear of prosicution ( worse than Ruby ridge..they wont even allow a trial...)

We have met the enemy and he is us!

IZZY