No Confidence In Kerry

ACP230

I now know more about Kerry than I ever did, although I've been aware of him for quite a few years.
Everything I know indicates that he's a phony through and through.
He played at being a Senator, missing a whole lot of the meetings of the committees he sat on. When he made meetings he often tried to get the Chairmen to cut them short so he could get back to Boston, or off to one of his wife's other mansions.

He has played at respecting the 2nd Amendment, although he voted against gun ownership every chance he had. He came back from campaigning to vote for a bill with an amendment that would have banned the .30-30 round as "armor piercing." Not long before that vote he missed a vote that was important to the labor unions that suppor him, but got there to vote against Uncle Bud's deer rifle!

He has played at being a hunter. That camo coat he wore to go goose hunting was borrowed, he may not even own one! His descriptions of deer hunting make no sense to me. I've hunted deer for 25 years and never met anyone who hunts like Kerry pretends he does. "...crawl on my belly with my double barrel 12 gauge..."???.

His dedication to marrying rich women isn't phony. Everything else appears to be.

Bush/Cheney '04.

gburner

I have confidence in him. When his mouth is open, I'm confident that he's lying. I'm confident that he's gonna lose on Tuesday. When this happens, I'm confident
that he will attempt to litigate his way into the Oval Office. I'm confiden that he would sell us out to the UN, confident that he will attempt to appease the terrorists, confident that he will whittle our personal right down to zero and confident that he will redistribute 60% of the wealth of this country to the bottom 10%.

Raccoon

Same here....

I live in Florida and my whole family and I has already early voted. The problem is...a lot of Kerry supporters seem to have done the exact same thing. What's more you have all of those new voters who just don't show up in polls designed to detect traditional "likely voters". Most of these new voters are Democrats and most of them aren't named Mickey Mouse.

Unfortunatly, the weather forecast looks pretty good for Tuesday in most of the swing states. Combine that with early voting and we could have a blowout.

I sure hope my misgivings are misguided.

OBIWAN

How can you NOT love the man.....

" I voted for the war(funding) before I voted against it"

"I have an SUV...My family has an SUV"

"We should not go it alone in Iraq....we should have gone it alone at Tora Bora"

"I released ALL my records....my records are not public"

He agrees with everyone :D

Last edited:

JerryM

Kerry is a liar, a phony, and a traitor.
However, the Democrats do not care. They are a party without honor or the proper moral base. It is power that they want and to get conservatives out of office and they do not care how they do it.

As long as they can further their liberal social agenda they do not care who does it or how. It is a party of the godless.

Jerry

confident that he will redistribute 60% of the wealth of this country to the bottom 10%.

Rest assured that any income redistribution scheme Kerry implements will be carefully designed not to affect extremely wealthy folks such as he and his wife. A Kerry income redistribution plan will only affect lower to upper middle class people already struggling to get by.

If you need a good illustration of how the Massachusetts Liberal Democrat mindset works, look to the school busing that they implemented to "desegregate" the City of Boston's public schools. Rest assured that none of the wealthy kids at the exam schools like Boston Latin, or any of the kids in the schools in the wealthy suburban enclaves like Lincoln, Westover, etc. wound up getting bussed around. It was only the lower middle class white kids from South Boston that got bussed into the combat zone, or into darkest Roxbury, curtesy of Kerry, Garrity, Kennedy, and the other Democrat sociopaths.