Nipple Picks;

Pahoo

Relax, It's not what you think. I'm refering to home made nipple pick that you can make and they won't cost you a cent. .... :D

Some of you have helped the misses by trimming the stems on plastic flowers. You know the ones that eat up your side cutters. Well, you can strip the plastic off these stems, work a point onto them and they make great picks. They are thinner, very stong and tempered. You can bend a loop at one end or install whatever small handle you may want. The best part is that all they cost, is your time .... :)

Be Safe !!!

hatecrew2006

go to your local hardware store and ask if they sell Oxy-Acetylene tip cleaners.

you'll pay around 2-5 bucks for one and they come with about 4-5 different gauges of wire on them

Hawg

Oxy-Acetylene tip cleaners.

they come with about 4-5 different gauges of wire on them

Mine have 13 but don't use them unless you want to ream out your nipples.

Hmmm nipple reamers.:eek:

Pahoo

It is what it is !!!

Did I forget to mention that they are FREE and I am frugile. .... :rolleyes:

Frugile; A progressive word for cheap !!

Be Safe !!!

Noz

Go by your friendly family owned print shop and ask if they have any stitcher wire. I bet they will give you a lifetime supply. I will.

jimbob86

Frugile? That a combination of "frugal" and "fragile" ?

Does that mean "so inexpensive it is prone to breaking easily"?

Hellgate

I used to use single strand guitar or banjo string for mine but I went to a hobby shop and bought the wire used for model train tracks. It came in a pack of about 20 in 12" lengths for a couple bucks. It is springy like steel but can be bent to shape it. I make up a bunch and then give them to other cap & ball shooters at matches. I also solder the end into a loop for putting onto the lanyard of a capper.