night sights for Glock 36

dwatts47

Ameriglo makes decent stuff, but I personally find the ghost ring set up to be less than useful.

For my money it's meprolight or Novak.... Or factory night sights... but I prefer mepros... haven't gotten a bad set yet.

I never try to save money on SD ammo or night sights. The extra money spent is worth it to me.

awpk03s

For the G36, make sure you get NS that are made specifically for the G36. Owners who have installed NS for G30/21 onto the G36 have experienced problems. I use and recommend Trijicons.

115scott

Trijicon

I have Trijicons on 3 Glocks and love them. Had a friend who had a front one go bad, they replaced it it no cost and he just had to return the old one.

harleyman959798

are the trijicon sights better than the factory glock night sights? was wondering im getting my glock 36 soon and want night sights

ChicagoTex

I like the DESIGN of Glock sights (the white-outline rear and dot front) but have heard a lot of complaints relating to the fact that they are plastic (I've even heard of a few cases where the front sight fell off). Since Trijicons are high-quality steel sights, they should be "better" than the original Glock plastic sights.

Just avoid the Glock Adjustable Rear sight, that strikes me as an incredibly fragile design.