Nice to see proper handling...

Greg D

This is Jennifer Garner who plays Sydney Bristow on the TV show Alias.

Nice to see proper handling of a handgun especially in promotional photos like this (it's nice to see her too :D )

I'm pretty sure she's holding a Beretta 92, but maybe someone can confirm? I'm glad not everyone in Hollywood is spreading bad habits.

EW43510_s2jg5.jpg

19114EVER

She can hold a handgun any friggin way she wants to! Never heard of the show. When does it come on television? Too late to start watching it?

Greg D

It plays on Sunday at 9/8 central on ABC. Very cool show actually. Kind of James Bondish only better.

Yes, you could start watching now. It might take a couple of episodes to figure out the storyline but each episode is entertaining on its own.

karstho

Great Show.... BEAUTIFUL Lady...

I would crawl through 10 miles of broken glass, just to stand in her garbage....:D

Last edited:

Dex Sinister

Could very well be a Powerline Airstrike 240, which looks like a Berretta 92. That'd no reason for it not to be cocked, though - they cock and fire like normal guns.

Dex }:>=-

ronin308

Brother Ewok is correct. Just look at the area near the safety, it is nothing like a real Beretta. Good eye!

Greg D

I'm not sure when 24 is back on again. Should be able to find out on the net easily enough though.

Second episode of Alias is on tommorow night.

I'm surprised no one has come out with the "There's a gun in that picture" post yet :D

19114EVER

TY, Greg D. I'll be watching it. Last time I watched TV was the season finale of 24. Have to tape Alias. Have a practice until 9 Central.

24 starts back up on the 29th of Oct. 8pm Central.

All these guys critiquing that pistol in her hand, lol. Too bad the picture is too dark to see the rest of her. Heck, these guys would still be critiquing the pistol anyway, lol.