Nice Revolvers

ACP230

Plot and scheme mode is fully engaged! Earlier today I saw a very lightly used two and a half inch Smith & Wesson M66 with some beautiful wooden grips. Not far away was a Taurus 415 .41 Magnum, a gun that has been making me curious for a while. There was a Redhawk in the case too, and some other stuff. The Taurus has been on my mind, but the Smith is just something to behold and nicer to hold.
How am I going to decide? How am I going to afford one of these?

ms1200

i have the taurus 415 .41 mag and really like it. it is really one sweet little revolver. as for deciding.............when in dought, buy them both!:D

mdlowry

about the 415

I don't have a 415, but I do have the 425 Tracker in .41 (Stainless). IIRC the 415 is about 5oz less in SS. If the one on the shelf is a titanium version, it will kick ALOT with hot loads. The stainless (and maybe the titanium) should be ok with the lighter loads (ie 175gr silvertips). I wouldn't be spending much time at the range myself with a titanium 415. Some lighter loads and I'd be finished. If it was something I wanted to practice with and carry the stainless would have my vote over the titanium. Depends on how much you like the recoil. :)

edit: All that being said I do like my 425. I'd even consider picking up a 415. So many guns, so little money. :(