Nice Revolvers Greensboro NC

18DAI

I went to Greensboro Gunworks on the way home today. He had a Ruger Blackhawk 357 Stainless for $350, and a S&W Model 610 3" barrel 10mm/40S&W for $599. Had a couple of nice pencil barrel model 10's also ,1 nickel ,1 Victory model chromed. If your in the area you should stop and see his stuff. Regards 18DAI.

porkskin

hwy 68 north past bryan blvd. imho, they are a little high on used guns. they had a 6' used 686 with factory ports for $500.00. we all know that this is high and when i tried to dicker the guy was a little less helpful. cherry's has more selection of older revolvers and the gun rack beats them all

18DAI

On his consignment pieces ,he has to hold what the owners want (usually too much). He's always given me a fair price. $599 for the like new 610 3" is a GREAT price. If I'd had the cash it would be mine now. If you like Rugers the Stainless Ruger Blackhawk 357 looked great. It's worth a drive by if your in the area. I've bought 4 guns from Cherry's ,things I "had" to have ,he's never come off one thin dime ,and is at least full retail if not more. Never bought at Gunrack ,everytime I go there they are too busy to talk.Regards 18DAI

porkskin

gun rack is too busy to talk, cause like bob dunn ford (a greensboro nc thing), "they're dealin". best prices bar none. gso gun works has lousy hours and i think most of what they have is consignment.