Nice place to visit

Want to say that this is a great forum. I appreciate the fact that it is non-political (well except for us unreconstructed southerners that get loose from time to time). Thanks for creating a fun place to learn about BP firearms and history and get away from the "noise" that is in the news these days. I look forward to popping on here and reading comments from all the experts. I've learned a ton of stuff.
OJW

Willie Sutton

And even old Willie, originally from New Jersey, is an honest southerner, seein' as how I grew up south o' the Mason-Dixon line...

(check a map and see that Cape May NJ isn't about the same bit north o' the equator as Washington DC, and that Atlantic City isn't about the same as Baltimore..).

Who woulda known?

Willie

bushmaster65

Born and raised in california but I got to Texas as fast
as I could, asked for permission to stay forever and it was granted.
Cost me a case o beer but it was well worth it :D

bedbugbilly

Unfortunately, I'm "northern born" (MI) but at heart, I'm a southerner. That's why I love to spend the winter in the "Confederate Territory of Arizona". Kind of too bad it ever became a state . . . . :rolleyes:

I was born a Yankee. Raised in Yankee territory above that Mason/Dixon line. And probably the onlyest proud one here to admit it. And yes in-deedy yous Southern gents are. (saying the a fore mentioned. This Yankee is always trying to stay within bounds of political correctness these days) "Although not always succeeding at it. I'm still a work in progress."_;)_:)

Somebody who can use "onlyest" in a sentence is fine in my book. Don't matter where yo' wus born, we iz all true Americans, through and though.

Love to come to this site because it's kept safe of all the political noise and SHTF stuff. Mods do a good job of it. There's a place for that and it's fine, it's just nice not to have to listen to it 24/7

deerslayer303

^^ Agree OJW! For a little bit I found myself down in the General Discussion Area and I found myself just getting real agitated while reading what is going on in our government. So I kindly backed out of that and came back to the talkin about what we enjoy areas of the board.

brazosdave

yeah, I get enuff of the news from the media and facebook, I don't come here to get more upset, I come to talk about what I like to do best!