Nice Aim!

Blackwater OPS

I like the "homeless person antiaircraft position". Seriously though, where are they getting the cash for this crap? Is someone arming these people so they can make asses of themselves? I did not see one person get hit w/ 1k + rounds fired!
Sidenote: That is one balsy camera man.

Avid Concealer

Blackwater: I was thinking the same thing about the camera guy! I mean, even if they aren't shooting at him, he's bound to get hit. ALL OF THEIR BULLETS ARE STRAY HAHAHAHA!

FirstFreedom

ok, first it's "Psyche!", not "Sike!". But very funny stuff.

I guess that's how they can keep those civil wars going for decades on end - they're not really a danger to each other. The American civil war only lasted 4 on the other hand - we've got some shooters here.

Avid Concealer

Haha, yeah I realize how to spell it for real ; ) I didn't want to confuse anyone because I put it elsewhere and everyone was wondering what the hell I was talking about...they all spell it the other way.

Holly76201

Lawdog used to have a sig line uniquely appropriate to this situation.
"It's not the bullet with my name on it I worry about, it's the one that says : "To Whom It May Concern"

yorec

Sad... What I get outta this is an bigger appreciation of being blessed to live in these United States. :cool: