Newsweek Front Cover!

HAWK-HKG11

Any one have a scan of the front cover? I must say it's one of the coolest news magazine covers I've ever seen. I'm too lazy to go out and buy the magazine :rolleyes: :)

UnknownSailor

Ooooooo, I want one of those! Gotta love that electronic dot sight and laser pointer.
Wait, I do have one. All I need is the upper. Hehe

Art Eatman

Staff in Memoriam
There's a lot more useful information in the previous week's issue, in the article (IIRC; my copy's on loan) "Why They Hate Us". A pretty good analysis by an Arabic writer on the recent history of the Arab countries and the various religious movements...

"Weapons is just weapons." The minds behind them are what are important.

Art

HAWK-HKG11

hehehe......I think its an M4 carbine with an M68 Aimpoint or some kind of compact red dot...obviously a MWS (Modular Weapon System) Rail interface system with a PAQ-4 Laser mount, some kind of flashlight, and an M203 mount. Anyone have a scan yet?:)

45WORKS

I agree, a WAY cool photo. Closer examination shows it to be a very well worn M-4 carried on safe. I believe I see the number 301 stenciled on the right side of the collapsable butt stock. The only piece of kit I couldn't identify was the flask-like device mounted directly behind the front sight post and in front of the IR laser device on top of the hand guard railing. Battery perhaps?

Blue Jays

Hardware information is a click away....

Good Evening Everyone-

The flashlight folks over at Laser Products / Surefire have a full-explanation of the weapon, sights, and lights on their site.

Totally agree, it's a cool picture.

Regards,

~ Blue Jays ~