New Truck Gun for New Truck

Miami_JBT

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures. Anyways.... got a new truck so I figured I needed a proper truck gun. Century Arms WASR-10 with 75rd Romanian Drum, UTG Rail, Streamlight M3 on the right side of the rail, Pakistani H&K G3 Sling, Tapco Warsaw Length Stock, Magpul Moe Stubby VFG. I have invested in the AK about $150.00. It was a sweet deal of a trade..... The safety is on and the chamber is empty. Secured it with a thick steel cable lock to the steel frame in the truck.

I was bored and I've always wanted something for long distance trips. Just in case the SHTF when I'm traveling half of Florida. So I started to play around with the different rifles I have and the AK just was perfect. Fits under the rear seat as if it was made for it form the factory.

truck.jpg

2011-02-16170039.jpg

Jim243

Congratulations on both and use them both in good health. I really like that truck, you lucky dog.

Jim

fletchbutt152

I was expecting a Browning...made by the Japs.

But I guess a commie gun will work! :)

Really though, when I read the title of your post I was expecting a lever durdy ****y. Probably cause that's what I would have picked. The Winnies are nice and compact, not to mention slim and fit behind the seat nicely.

Abel

I don't think that's a very good truck gun. It may be good for a rifle platoon's machine gunner with a little help from a smith. Are you expecting a Mexican drug cartel to pull you over?

Kreyzhorse

Congrats on the Tundra. They are outstanding vehicles. That set up under the rear seat is nice and it really does look like it was made exactly for that purpose.

BIGR

Nice rifle and truck. How do you like that truck? I have kind of been looking at some of those trucks.

jgcoastie

Traveling half of Florida in that thing??? Whew... I'd hate to be your gas card...

That being said, nice ride and gun, both should serve you well.