New to me Beretta Vertec (pic heavy :))

Morgo

Picked up a Beretta Vertec Inox model last week, finally had time to shoot it a bit today.
I quite like the straight grip on the Vertec and the slightly shorter barrel giving it a more squared of finish compared to the standard 92fs.

As always pics to follow :)

P1030434.jpg

P1030436.jpg

P1030446.jpg

P1030447.jpg

PSP

Great minds... ;)

Congrats on the new Beretta. Just this past week I bought a slightly used Inox Vertec myself. Very accurate pistol, and I agree on the grip, it fits my smallish hands well. Yours appears to have a target sight on the rear, mine came with the standard sights.

Enjoy your pistol.

DrBundy

Sweet. I've never owned a 92 due to their size but the Vertec is one that I could get used to. Do they shoot good?

They shoot every bit as well as a 92, IMO. I love my Vertec. It's practically the same size as a 92, so if you've avoided carrying a 92, a Vertec won't be that much different, but YMMV. Strangely enough, I'm better at off-hand shooting with the Vertec whereas I'm better at strong-hand shooting with my 92's. I've yet to figure this out.

I've also considered grinding the rail off of mine. I'm not much into lasers and lights, and I think it would be neat to have a Vertec sans rail. One day...

~A