new targets I found at Walmart

DiscoRacing

I couldnt believe I seen these today at Wallytown... Now we can shoot bugs...and it even has the points score chart on the top right..

bugtarget.jpg

DiscoRacing

Im gonna take em out this weekend... I dont have a .22 no more so will have to use .223s... was gonna start at 50yds tho... the mosquitos are pretty small bodied...

.. they came in a 25 pack for $5.00... thought that was a pretty good deal really....

..they are made by champion ..and when I looked on their website...it says the MSRP is $6.95

... Probably gonna go and get the rest of what they had tomorrow morn... I think they have like 8 or 10 more packs.

TylerD45ACP

LoL, those targets look like fun though. I really wanna bag that mosquito for some reason, probably because they are the most annoying bug on the PLANET. Im going to put the target at 20yds. and put a load of #4 buck 3" Mag 41 Pellet and just shoot the entire target, problem solved. All Bugs DEAD! ;)

docnyt

I'll have to check this out. Should be fun for the kids. Set the target at 50 yards and offer $50 for the mosquito :)

Rachen

You can also use those cheap natural science posters which show a whole variety of different insects as a target too. They are practically the same as what OP posted, without the price as I estimate.

I've used them many times and focusing on these small picture targets really improved my stance, aiming, and movement control.

Steam Boat

I cannot recall the site, but I downloaded for free a printable target very similar to that. It didn't have a score legend, but the price was right.