New SW M&P 15-22

mrawesome22

I went to a RMEF benefit and there were Budweiser banners everywhere.

We sat at the table with 4 Budweiser reps.

Every single one of the them won a rifle in the "raffle".

What a crooked crock of shi.....

I have since switched to Coors lol. Congrats on the rigged win however.

Marquezj16

You don't want the M&P 15-22. It's the worst shooting rifle ever. It's not fun to shoot and terrible accuracy. I'll gladly take it off your hands and even pay you a disposal fee. :D

RC20

Its a nice gun.

Accuracy oddly varies quite a bit from pretty sharp to a bit too much (like 2 inch or worse at 50 yards) - you would think it would be consistently good with making their own barrels).

Great plinker more than a target range gun.

I had one and it was erratic in operations. I sent it back to S&W and it came back shooting anything I put in it with zero problems.

Worth while getting a RRA two stage trigger for it, they use the stock AR trigger and its a poor trigger for the gun (you wold think they would put a better one in it)

osageid

I have an DPMS AR to trick out, this will be more of a plinker:rolleyes: I was just surprised to win , I never win! Just was a surprise

Marquezj16

My M&P 15-22 has been great. Works great with the BSA Stealth red dot cowitness with Magpul MBUS. It's a lot of fun shooting steel silhouettes from 50-100 yards. I also have a Burris 3-9x Rimfire scope for it when I really want to test its accuracy.

Congratulations on winning one! Hope yours is trouble free and accurate.

Safe shooting.

We now have two 15-22s in our house. My son's has never had a hiccup even after several thousand rounds. Mine fired the first 300 with no problem, then started having some sort of trigger issue. I have cleaned and tested according to advice on the forums and haven't had a chance to get back to the range with it yet. If it continues as it did, I guess I will have to send it in to get it fixed.