New stainless steel Beretta 21 bobcat in 22 cal

Has any one got one of these yet in 22 cal? If so what do you think about it? I would like any information any one would share with me on the beretta 21 bobcat 22 cal in general. Realiability, durability, ergonomics, accuracy, fit and finish, anything. Also does it prefer any particular type of 22 ammo. Would it make a good last ditch hideout weapon? Any nfo would be appreciated. Thank you.

------------------

walker

Valdez

While this should probably be in the handgun section....I tend to like this little pistol.

Some things to consider. No extractor so when it gets dirty it gets finicky, even when it isn't dirty sometimes the cases will pop you in the face or land on your head.

Can be a surprisingly accurate gun, but if the barrel starts leading-up then it can start tumbling rounds with horrendous accuracy.

The grip is rather large around for such a small pistol, so it isn't an extremely flat package, though still concealable.

Also comes in .25ACP but I'd get the .22lr
you'll shoot it more that way. Fun little woods gun if you like plinking at squirrels etc.

Dennis

Staff Emeritus
Post,
As Valdez notes, you'll probably get more info in the Handguns and Pistolcraft Forum so I move the thread over there.