New SP101 grip panels...

hoytinak

It's amazing how much better some nice wood grip panels make the SP101 look. Picked these up from a member here (1chig), these are splated maple but he's got several different types of wood. If you're looking for any panels for your SP101 or GP100, I'd suggest you check him out. :cool:

100_1015.jpg

100_1013.jpg

Smit

Why cant that make those for G100's!? And yes, they look great and definately pull the gun together.

GP100man

Here`s a set from 1chig for the full sized GP grip , I think there cherry. & there a little thicker than factory (at least min are) & fills the palm better.

102_0531.jpg

Hammerhead

Nice panels, love the streaks.
Does 1chig have a website?
I have some used grips w/panels coming to replace the Hogues that my GP100 came with and would like to find some panels with some red tones.

.45 Vet

These panels are from .41Magnum on the Ruger Forum. Lace Sycamore. I've posted the pic before, I need to get a newer/better angle photo.

GP-100SYCAMORE005.jpg

Hopefully 1Chig will chime in here and let us know how to contact him. I have been looking at Altamont but those panels in the first post are outstanding!

hoytinak

Hammerhead,

I just comtacted him thru email from here. He sells them on Ebay and has a bunch on there right now under the same name (1chig).

1chig

Im sorry guys, iv been away for a bit. I have all kinds of grip panels listed on ebay, i list new ones every evening. If you dont want to go through ebay and you see a set you like just let me know and i will cancel them and sell direct to you(if they dont already have a bid). Or i can make you a custom set. My ebay handle is 1chig, i am also working on a websight but its not up and running yet. I sure appreciate all the good words and would be thrilled to help any of you with a new set of panels. Thanks 1chig
chadncindy@windstream.net

1chig

I just wanted to add that you can go to my websight and look at some pictures, you just cant purchase anything from there yet. the websight is chigsgrips.com thank you

rrruger

I just looked at 1chig's offerings on E-Bay.
I was real proud of the set that "I" made out of Ironwood...until I saw his. He does better work than me at a cheaper price than I can buy the lumber! I will be picking up a set ASAP.

1chig

I just looked at 1chig's offerings on E-Bay.
I was real proud of the set that "I" made out of Ironwood...until I saw his. He does better work than me at a cheaper price than I can buy the lumber! I will be picking up a set ASAP.

Thank you very much!!

Photo? New grip panels from 1chig

Hope this works! New panels on a sweet little 327 Fed Mag. Don't have the screw in yet. 1chig is great to work with! The panels fit like a glove and I am proud as a new daddy!

Attachments

• sp101 grips.JPG
    sp101 grips.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 66