New Single Action

claydoctor

Check out www.stdgun.com. They have some connection with Galazan , who specialize in high end shotguns. They are about to introduce a line of high quality 1911's as well as a line of single actions . I saw examples of both in January at the Antique Arms Show in Vegas and found them to be impressive .

Beagle333

Well, it's shiny, but I'm gonna have to handle one to get me to come off that price.
http://www.stdgun.com/saa-revolver/

Big picture!
SAA_R__96661.1487259435.1280.1280__16762.1488995746.1280.1280.png

bedbugbilly

As I said on another thread about these -

First - yes, they are nice looking . . . but life is full of hard decisions . . . let's see . . . $1,500 for a "Colt wannabe"? or $1,500 for three Ubertis? Gee, I'll have to ponder on that one. . . . :roll eyes: And I agree with ou Hawg on the grips!

I have a neighbor who thinks she needs a car with a Mercedes emblem on it . . . doesn't get to where she is going any faster than a Chevy or a Ford.

There will certainly be a market for them but IMHO, a limited market. If I were going to spend $1,500 to $1,600 for a cloned SAA, I think I would be looking for a "real Colt" that in the long run is going to hold its value. Otherwise, a Uberti SAA is a decent quality handgun that will put lead downrange just as accurately at a whole lot less money. But different strokes for different folks . . . :)

Gaucho Gringo

A new version of a USFA SAA? At the same price point of the USFA. The Colt clone that out Colted Colt. With the same eventual results? Inquiring minds would like others opinions on this, sounds intriguing.

Hawg

A new version of a USFA SAA? At the same price point of the USFA. The Colt clone that out Colted Colt. With the same eventual results? Inquiring minds would like others opinions on this, sounds intriguing.

In five years time they'll be a distant memory for an elite few.

Crunchy Frog

I saw these on SHOT Show videos. They are making them in Connecticut; I wondered whether they bought the USFA tooling but apparently not.

It would be nice to have a quality US made SAA reproduction at a decent price.

claydoctor

If they were at SHOT Show I missed them. Whose booth do you know? I don't believe Connecticut Shotgun has a presence there .