New Sigma!!

Oberg

So I bought myself a xmas present on christmas eve for $250! :cool: ! and have only got to shoot about 80 rounds through it. (Went to Florida for vaction, 80 degrees there -30 here) I really like it so far, cept for the trigger as everyone says, but it is consistant. Anywho I was just wondering about that two mag deal from S&W. Did they have a card in the blue box it comes in? (I may have missed it) And do they sell magazines greater then 10+1 for it? Thanks everyone!

Freakdaddy

Congrats on your new pistol! My dealer always took care of the paperwork regarding the mags or rebate for any I bought. He filled out the form and included a copy of the sales receipt and all I had to do was mail it off. The form won't be in your pistol case, the dealer has them. I'd go back and talk to them and see if they can hook you up. Worst case scenario, you have to contact Smith and have them send you the info. I'd do it soon as I'm not sure what the deadline is to have it mailed off.

Depending on the caliber you bought, you can get a 16 round mag for the 9mm and a 14 round mag for the .40 S&W. Did yours come with a 10 round magazine? I'm not sure why it would considering your in MN. The dealer may have ordered the wrong model number if that's the case.

Wuchak

Congrats on the new toy.

Unless the dealer put a form in there for you there won't be one. At the time the guns ship there is no way to tell what rebate, if any, will be in effect when it sells. You can print it from the S&W website or ask your dealer for one.

If you choose the magazines on the rebate (and why would anyone not?) you can pick caliber and capacity unless anything over 10 rounds is prohibited in your state.

I waited for a long time for mine to come in. When I finally emailed them they said they had shipped a long time before. They just never made it to my door. They resent and I had them within a week. Don't wait any longer than the max time on the rebate form before contacting them to see where they are.

old_ironsights

Sigma trigger assistance

Striker Springs - Reduced Power
W. C. Wolff Company offers reduced power striker springs (firing pin springs) for Sigma pistols rated at 3.5 pounds. The factory spring is 4.75 pounds. This spring will help reduce trigger pull.
Stock No. 30085 - each.....$ 3.49

Oberg

Yes it did come with two 10 round mags. I got i from a friend of my fathers he had one it a week before at a game feed. So would there still be a way to get extra magazines? maybe just email S&W?