new sights for a Ruger BH

m&p45acp10+1

Well I made the mistake of putting my Blackhawk in my rangebag without putting it in the holster with the sights down, and my range bag slipped out of my hand.:mad: The end result was half of the rear sight blade breaking off. I gave myself a good swift kick in the butt for that one.
I have seen a factory replacement on midway for under 16 dollars, so it is not that big of a deal. Yet I think I want to capitalize on this and upgrade to something better.
What I would like is some type of improvement that cost less than $60 if I can, I can scrounge, and sacrifice a bit more if it is that great of thing. Any info and links you folks give will be much apreciated.
Thanks,
Nate

m&p45acp10+1

Please help

I just found out from midway that the rear sight assembly is a backorded item. I would like to fix this problem, it just that it seems ever search I try on google gets me a ton of crap that is nothing at all what I was even searching for. Thanks,
Nate

m&p45acp10+1

Thanks for the info jim. I may end up ordering a set. I will have to drop some money on my prepaid card so I can order them.
I was surprised at how little it took to break the factory ones. Turns out the rear sight blade is a paper thin piece of plastic. I will be sure not to put it in my range bag out of the holster with the sights down that is for sure. This looks like it is going to be pricey lesson.