New Sig 210's

corsair

Does anyone here have any beta (info) on the new 210's that Sig is producing? I understand that they're a limited production or, at least a controlled production. According to the Sigarms website, there's gonna be four different versions produced. One of which is in service with the Swiss Army. I'm salavating over the few pictures that are available but, I'm sure I'm gonna cringe when I see the asking price. Are any of them gonna be available for Kalifornia?

buzz_knox

Available in the PRK? Not likely. Why? Because the price is going to run from about $1500 up to $4K. Think they'll sell enough to justify the testing cost?

45Colt

I HAD ONE

a P-210-6 that was a real tackdriver. Only problem was that it bit my hand WORSE than any .45 before or since. I sold it because I couldn't see having a $1,700 gun sit around not being shot (by me). If you are prone to thumb web bites, start looking for another "drooler". Walt

Jeff OTMG

I had the bite problem with mine as well. Just got a call last Thursday from Bill Laughridge that Chris had finished welding up and forming a beavertail on my P210. I also had a Novak rear sight put on it, a dovetail front sight had to be made for it as well.

I have some info on the P210's with pictures of the 210-5 and 210-8 at http://www.shotshowreports.com Check day 2 and 3.