New shotgun!

Bill DeShivs

We are remodeling and cleaning out my deceased mother in law's house. We knew she kept a 3" Rossi .38 handy, and we were quite sure it was her only gun. My wife was cleaning out the last closet, and found a like-new Savage 242 over/under .410! It was loaded in the closet.

Blindstitch

Nice.
When my wife's dad died I was told he didn't have any guns because he had a bad experience deer hunting and his wife didn't like guns. We ended up finding a rough 12 gauge in 3 pieces (snapped together just fine), Winchester 94 and a single shot 45-70 Uberti rolling block new with box and tags still on it.

KEYBEAR

Years ago (maybe 15) I got a call from an older lady I did not know at all . Her husband had past away and she was cleaning out his closet . She found an old hand gun and was afraid of it and ask if I would come and remove it for her . We live in a very rural county and she was told i was into firearms and would help . The hand gun a 1911 her husband had in world war 2 and it was as new with holster . It was loaded I told her I would pay for it and was told to please just remove it .