New Scammer

emissary1911

WINCHESTERPRIMERS.COM

Dont use this one, Buddy of mine told me they had primers, checked it out ! First the phone number isnt working, 2nd, they had a chat with techs, Tech was iffy about answering question as in not answering! 3rd will not accept debit/credit card as payment !

They had every primer made listed as in stock, the first red flag for me was how cheap the prices were, heck even hazmat was only listed as $35

Damn this crazyness has broght allthe worms out of the woodwork. Just have to be on your toes!

Last edited by a moderator:

emissary1911

Just an update!
I think I have got to the people behind this site, I contacted the company named on the site Discount Enterprises!
And the lady told me that they had never heard Winchesterprimers.com, and they are located in Nebraska, on the site it say Chicago Ill.
I also contacted Olin Corp via email and let them know about the use of the Winchester name.

When I mentioned DE in the so called live chat nothing, When I mentioned Olin Corp, the live chat disappeared !

You know I usually don't waste my time with crap like this, But I thought maybe I can do something about this scammer trying to get money from fellow reloaders in this time of very little!

Maybe if all of could do what we can to help stop these damn scammers maybe things will get
a little better sooner!
If nothing else It maed me feel good to se I made them squirm a bit !!!!

If you search on "winchesterprimers.com reviews" you'll find a lot of people have reported it to the web, at least. Run a search on the registrant and you find a lot of information is redacted. However, there is a mailing address hometown location given as the port city of Douala, Cameroon. Cameroon's northern border is the southern boarder of Nigeria, so I suspect the Nigerian scammers are spreading their know-how south.

This is likely beyond the reach of U.S. law enforcement. The registrar is TUCOWS, INC. You could try reporting to them at:

domainabuse@tucows.com

higgite

The website registrant for winchesterprimers.com has a mailing address in Cameroon.
https://lookup.icann.org/lookup

There is a similar site called primers1.com whose owner has an Iceland address.

Apparently the word is spreading that Americans are desperate for components.