New S&W rebate

RT

Just got this in the email inbox.
SW_HH_Promo.jpg
[/IMG]

I was already wanting an M&P 9mm and now this makes it even more tempting.

jaymce

I was lucky to get in on the old deal. 50$ and mags.

I was also a little aprehensive about the M&P, in the end I find it well made and easy to shoot, as well as a good buy. I was also impressed with the quality not quite as nice as a sig but much nicer than the glock 19. I do not think you will be disapointed.

Jermtheory

word is that CDNN has the full size 9/40 for $419.even without the rebate i think thats one of the best deals ive seen in a very long time.with the rebate...insanely good deal.

M&P is my favorite poly/striker on the market(which makes it my favorite carry gun).

B.N.Real

Says six to eight weeks.

I'm seriously thinking of buying a new 442 blued version.

This might just turn the deal for me to a must buy now.

Jermtheory

my mags took about 13 weeks IIRC,but they seem to be ramping up their mag production.more places seem to be getting them in stock more often(although they still sell out fast).

the cash back seems to come much faster from what ive heard.

allenomics

While these are not S&W's best rebates in the past year or so, it should help the financially troubled company clear out some older (new items) inventory.

ghosst

My Father in Law and I both chose the free mags for our Sigma's purchased in late July. We both got our mags in mid September. It took S&W about a 6 weeks to send them out.

allenomics

Even though many rebates are not turned in for reimbursement, I bet S&W would sell more firearms if it just cut its prices. And, it could avoid all rebate processing and postal fees and expenses.