New rifle

So I just picked up a used in excellent condition Savage 10ba le 308. Gave $850 for it. Scope wasn’t included and it didn’t have the cardboard box. Any opinions on these rifles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ec8e2e6be7128caf3c8cf40c8a22827b.jpg

T. O'Heir

More than $400. Bud's is listing 'em at $1,921.98. MSRP is $1207 to $1622.
Mags are decidedly expensive. Midway wants $99.99 each and that's cheap. Over $100 elsewhere.

I’m unsure if this model is still made. Didn’t see it on there site. Just other model 10’s like the ba Stealth. And then the Long action 110’s.

RC20

It should be a great range gun, great price.

I use Savages for builds, sorry I didn't keep the one varmint barrel and do more development with it.

Enjoy it. Lots of replacement barrel when you shoot that one out.

dakota.potts

Nice rifle. I plan to pick up a 10 Stealth in 6.5 Creedmoor/Left Hand come tax return season for PRS shooting.

They have shown to be very accurate and consistent rifles for the price.

I’m unsure if this model is still made. Didn’t see it on there site. Just other model 10’s like the ba Stealth. And then the Long action 110’s.

I’ve seen several sites say it was discontinued. Many of savages LE”law Enforcement “ offerings have been. The ski is 19125. And like you said no listing on savages site.

Just curious but why is the scope mounted so high? If these are "see-thru" rings, there are no irons to see.

It’s a scope I already had. It’s s cantilever mount. It’s at the right height since I shoot both eyes open using the opposite eye as most. Lol.