New Revolver Arrived Today....

mk70ss

oFXfI2pt.jpg

4eROHzTt.jpg

q8RAFeYt.jpg

So my NIB 1964 Astra Cadix 9 shot .22 arrived today. Gun is perfect. Who buys a gun in 1964 new and puts it away for 56 years without using it?? Not me, this one’s gonna be the new ranch gun for pests.

CajunBass

You should thank them. If people didn't put guns away for fifty years unfired, we wouldn't be able to find the treasure later. :)

Nice piece you got there. I remember seeing those Astra and Llama revolvers in the Shooters Bible when I was much younger. They were so tempting in those pictures, with their relatively low prices..

Alas I never actually saw them anyplace where you could buy one mind you. But it was fun to dream.

arquebus357

Probably a better piece than what we are getting from US manufacturers these days.

Does it have Astra's cool adjustable trigger feature ?

kenny53

That is a very nice find. I pretty sure most of us here would love a range report. Enjoy your new firearm.

mk70ss

Shot the new Astra yesterday. At about 40 feet, CCI SV were about three inches low, but vertically centered. A few clicks on the elevation adjustment screw, and she was right on the money. Great trigger on it too, better than my S&W 63 .22.