New Python *Pics*

bac1023

4" stainless Python Elite. Unfired except at the factory.

I've wanted one for a while.

000_1524.jpg

000_1544.jpg

000_1546.jpg

000_1530.jpg

000_1539.jpg

DVC9

Outstanding, beautiful collection of snakes!!!

Do you collect Diamondbacks as well?

Thanks for the Pics. Mike

tplumeri

very nice!
makes me want to go out and buy a "friend" for my 6" blue.
what (who's ) grips are they? do they wrap the backstrap as well?

Very nice. I have always wanted a Colt revolver. The thing that has always stopped me is the lack of a stainless model. They all seem to be nickle. Do they make a stainless one?

I will need to keep my eyes open. So far I have only seen nickle ones for sales locally. We do not get many Cobras or Pythons through these parts though. :(

RPSmith

PBP,

I had great luck buying my Python on-line at Guns America. 99% blued finish - absolutely gorgeous. I'm currently looking for a stainless.

I know people who don't like to buy a piece without actually inspecting the piece, but I've had great luck both times I've done it. If you Google the person or business you're buying from and contact them directly, you can get a better feel for the deal as well as the condition of the piece.

It is a buyer-beware scenario (what isn't these days) but there are some great deals to be had as well as rarer pieces to be found.

P.S. bac1023 those are some BEAUTIFUL revolvers. Nice job on a killer collection!

GUNKWAZY

Very nice. I have always wanted a Colt revolver. The thing that has always stopped me is the lack of a stainless model. They all seem to be nickle. Do they make a stainless one?

Ohhhh yeah they make a stainless... oops, they did make a stainless revolver.
If this was not someone elses post I'd post some pics.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

joegator

The Python is my all time favorite revolver. Congrats on your purchase.

I saw a 6" Python at the gunshow this morning. It appeared to be high polished stainless rather than nickel but I didn't inspect it. It was tagged $1499.

bac1023

The model you're looking at is stainless. Python Elites came in blue and stainless, not nickel.

bac1023

I have personal aversions towards buying guns online...or anything expensive for that matter.

If I didn't buy guns online, I wouldn't have half the collection of handguns I have.