New Purchase!!!

ArmySon

Staff Alumnus
Well, after watching the Lara Croft previews over and over again, I was mesmorized by the H&K Match. A local shop had a Match sitting on its shelf for over 8 months. The price was lowered down to $10 above cost. Sooooo, I went and got as close to Lara Croft as I'll ever get :D Now I'm sooo broke :(

Plus I picked up a Pre-Production Benchmade Elishewitz serial no. 0716/1000 Titanium.

My recently purchased G23 and Newly purchased Match

View

Other pics:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1418286&a=10610017

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1418286&a=11387399

[Edited by ArmySon on 02-13-2001 at 12:26 AM]

krept

CONGRATS on the purchase! Aren't these things going to be discontinued soon? I know the USPf stainless are, but isn't the Match on the out? Expect the price of these to go up after the movie... I'm hoping for a range report!

Awesome pitsol...

Ala Dan

Member in memoriam
Congrat's on your new purchase Son; as I'm sure you will enjoy all of them very much!!!:D:) Beautiful pic's, I might add.

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

Mike Kilo Niner

Well, after watching the Lara Croft previews over and over again, I was mesmorized by the H&K Match.

You were watching the Tomb Raider trailer and were mesmerized by the GUNS? :) Ok, Ok, so was I. :D I've recently been bitten by the .45 bug real bad, and am considering getting a USP fullsize, too. Not the match, since I'll want a tac light on it eventually.

Does anybody know how hard it is to get a VarII (left handed) USP45f? Are they typically special ordered from most shops? I know you can have an armorer do the conversion in like 10 min., but I'd rather buy the gun "good to go."

Darn you righties! Darn you to heck! :p

David Scott

ArmySon,

If you really want to be like Lara Croft you're gonna need implants. Hope you don't use a shoulder holster, you'll never be able to reach it after the surgery. :)

Nice gun, by the way......

Onslaught

MK9'er...

My USP's a leftie, and I ordered it from the shop that way. HK will swap ya for $25. Also, if you can find an armourer, they can do it while ya wait... it takes 5 minutes to swap.

Straying from the subject... where might I be so blessed as to see this trailer of which you speak? I humbly beseech thee kind sirs, show me where I might rest mine eyes upon Lara Croft as well!!!

Mike in VA

Woo Hooo!

Congratulations! Tre bien! It would be way cool if you could get the scales on the knife to match the grips on the Baer, it's important to be properly 'coordinated' afterall:):)!
M2

PLASTIC SIG

If im correct Angelina Jolie plays laura croft. If so, im pretty sure those arent implants. Either way, I cant wait to see the movie.

By the way Son, Great buy. Congrats!

Tim :D

ArmySon

Staff Alumnus
The Match shoots very nicely! I still shoot my Baer much better do to the erogonomics. However, the added weight and sweet trigger on the Match made it a joy to shoot. Recoil was very mild.

People with small hands will not like this gun. I have small hands but have shot the USP pistols for awhile. It takes quite a bit of getting used to due to the fat grip.

I only shot a box of 230 gr. FMJ due to time restraints. It gobbled everything up without a hitch. This weekend, when I have more time, I'll shoot a ton downrange and give a better range report.