New purchase!

Bellasogno

Newbie here at TFL, and wanted to share the fact that I made my first 'real' firearm purchase yesterday! The Ruger SR9C semi auto. I posted a few days ago explaining my 21 y/o son and I recently took a strong liking to target shooting at an outdoor range near my home. He, by the way, also made his first purchase yesterday - A Ruger 10/22 rifle.

So I get to pick my new pistol up tomorrow, and we have plans to go to the range on Sunday. I'd be happy to report back with my newbie perspective , read unbiased, feelings about my new Ruger.

Thanks to those again here that offered me some guidance in my first post.

Color me excited! My son is VERY excited. wow, I'm 53 years old, and this is my first purchase?? I know it won't be my last!

pgdion

Congratulations on the new purchase and welcome to TFL. The SR9 should be a really good first choice, a very nice gun IMO. I like them, just haven't taken one home yet myself (look forward to your review). I started shooting with my sons about 7 years ago at an outdoor range up north. Started shooting a .22 pistol league with my oldest son a couple of years ago and what a great time we have (he's 20 now). My 2nd son has joined us this last year. Great bunch of guys in the league, Lots of fun. What a great sport this is!