ASM 1858 in Brass

Right top to bottom:

ASM Walker
Navy Arms Griswold and Gunnison
Navy Arms Leech and Rigdon
Pietta Griswold and Gunnison

Doc Hoy

Pete

I started shooting BP revolvers and rifles in 1975 and accumulated about a dozen at that time. However, due to a relationship which took too long to wind up in divorce, I let that group go for a song.

I started accumulating again about three years ago and now am up to twenty shooting revolvers plus three projects that I am working on.

I have another case almost identical to this one in another room. The rest of the revolvers are hidden in a cabinet waiting for enough to build a third eight pistol case. Only problem is I am running out of wall space.

napp

Doc

Only problem is I am running out of wall space.

I may be able to offer you some assistance with that problem. I can give you a mailing address where you can send the Euroarms Rogers & Spencer, if that would help. ;)

Doc Hoy

Certainly would

In point of fact I was surprised by that Rogers and Spencer.

I bought it at a show and only paid 175.00 for it. That seemed a low price but I have seen others which went for roughly the same prices. So surprise surprise!

Also when I got it home I was very happy with the way it shoots. Pretty neat pistol.

bedbugbilly

Nice case Doc! You've got a real nice selection there. Somehow, I have a feeling that you'd better get started on another display case though . . . your "family" is growing! :D