New Nightforce SHV

Wendyj

I have the SHV in 4-14-56 on my 308. It's a great scope. Light is great. Turrets are great. You will love it. Mine doesn't have exposed turrets but can have for an extra 100.00. I'm happy with it as is. I'm using mine for hunting and long range bench shooting. Long range for me anyway. 700 is where my reloads start opening up.

Saltydog235

This one is totally new. I have an NXS I'm using now but it's going to move to my .243 project soon. The SHV will be better for my hunting rifle. I was leaning heavily towards another Trijicon but this was like an answer to all I was looking for. Wish it would have the IHR reticle option though.

Wendyj

The NXS is a great scope. I bought my first Nightforce about 18 years ago. 8x32 with a target dot. Price was $400.00. I traded the rifle a few months later and scope with it. That scope now is $2900. Live and learn I guess. My 4x14 is moa with floating center crosshair. I got it for around 900. Biggest cost is Nightforce rings and base which cost more than a few scopes I own. Well worth it to put a good piece of glass on the rifle though. I've got a zeiss. Few Swaroski some Leupolds Khales and Vortex. Nightforce has all my other ones beat. I'd like to have the NXS in a 3 x17x50. I like ffp for hunting but sfp does me a lot better at the bench. Good luck with that scope. It's newer than my model but specs look great on it.