New Nail Gun, made by Dewalt.

copenhagen

It can drive a 6-D nail thru a 2 X 4 at 200 yards. This makes construction a real breeze … you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence. Just get the wife and kids to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back, relax with a cold beer, when they have the board in the right place just fire away.

With the hundred round magazine, you can build a fence with a minimum of reloading. After a day of fence building with the new Dewalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife will not ask you fix or build anything else. Available for a little more is the 'band-aid magazine' for those near misses when fence building.

Attachments

• NailGun.jpg
    NailGun.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 443

Technosavant

It probably didn't even need Duracoat- just pull the plastic furniture off, spraypaint, and reattach. The magazine/battery probably took longer to make than the yellow furniture.

I'm not sure who made it- I've seen a Milwaukee AR that (IIRC) had a more involved paint job- they painted the lower itself red, not just the furniture.

Still kinda cool- brings a whole new meaning to "cordless power tool," no?

hoytinak

After a day of fence building with the new Dewalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife will not ask you fix or build anything else.

I think that's the best part....and prolly very true. :D