NEW MEMBER SAYS HI...

GIT_SOME.45

Hello, I am a great fan of this site, and thought I would reply to all your great articles ( and get in on the great debates ).

------------------
SHOOT,COMMUNICATE AND MOVE OUT !

GIT_SOME.45

Thanks Tom, you`re the first one to reply to any of my postings... May your days be plentiful, and your blessings many...

------------------

Jim V

Hey, welcome to TFL.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

buzz_knox

Welcome! My favorite ammunition is Triton 135 gr HP. I'll be expecting a case within the week.

What? You didn't know that all newbies are supposed to give members a case of ammo in tribute? The administrator is falling down on the job! :)

David Scott

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buzz_knox:
Welcome! My favorite ammunition is Triton 135 gr HP. I'll be expecting a case within the week.

What? You didn't know that all newbies are supposed to give members a case of ammo in tribute? The administrator is falling down on the job! :)
[/quote]

Apparently you don't care what caliber? Triton makes 135 gr. rounds in .40S&W, .40 Super, .357 SIG and 9mm. Or do you need a case of each? :)

Mike in VA

Welcome to TFL, dude. Hanging out here will make your hand steadier, you eye sharper, and your patience greater. I like 185 gr. CorBon for my Ultra Carry, 230 gr H/S or Golden Sabres for the Kimber Classic :) ;).
M2

traitorjack

hey guys, thought I'd speak up and let you all know how much fun I've had reading through this site -- posted my first stuff tonight (about the Steyr S40). I'm pretty new to all this with guns; been to the rental range ten or so times and now that my brother just turned 21 we're shopping for our first guns. this site's been a tremendous resource for educating ourselves on the subject.

FYI, we've decided to move up to firearms as a kind of natural progression: we practice martial arts and have a certain amount of training in various weapons. also, we have a restaurant in the middle of our city's bar/restaurant district, and now that we've gotten to know what goes on underneath the sleepy facade of a medium sized college town, we've decided to carry somewhat bigger sticks, so to speak.

GIT_SOME.45

Thanks guys, I hope you got all that ammo I mailed to your addresses, OOOPS! did I say mailed??? Damn mailman probably confiscated it gor his own "Postal" needs... ( guess I should have sent it UPS RED(overnite) like we needed to pay yet even more to ship our fine "Shootin Irons" to wherever they need to go for servicing! :rolleyes:
Oh, sorry, I got carried away again... lol
Thanks for all your replys...Hope to talk to you all again soon...

------------------

[This message has been edited by GIT_SOME.45 (edited June 09, 2000).]

loknload

Welcome to TFL GIT. You won't find a better bunch of folks then you will find here :)

Happy Shooting :)

------------------
We preserve our freedoms by using four boxes: soap,ballot,jury, and cartridge.
Anonymous

buzz_knox

David, I like the way you think. I'll take a case of each (it'll give me an excuse to buy pistols in .40 Super and .357 Sig).

Torpedo

Welcome to the club GIT_SOME.45. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here that can help you with just about anything gun related you might need to know. Have fun.

------------------
Torpedo ( Life is great if you can survive it!)