New Kahr

jimsbowies

Anyone had their hands on the new PM9 (I think that's the designation)....the new, ultra-compact 9mm from Kahr....

Read about it and if it is what the article suggested...it may be the ultimate compact autopistol....certainly would be so given that it is a 9mm with 8-plus 1 capacity....

So? Anyone had one in their hands yet?:confused:

Eric Larsen

The poly framed Kahrs of new production, are supposed to be as mechanically reliable as the K/MK series guns. Ill personally give them time to see...just me.
The PM is a new production gun and should be as Kahr says they are. The K/MK series guns are world class in every way....for what the gun is designed to be anyway.
As far as an 8+1 9mm gun...the PM's mags are 5+1 and 6+1 with the mag extension in place...the 8+1 is the "T" series mag and will hang out of the bottom about an inch or more. Would be a good backup/pocket mag for carry. Carry with one of the PM mags for less printing...better concealment.
Shoot well

Onslaught

Hey guys, the PM9, like the MK9, is 6+1, or 7+1 with the finger extension. The MK40 is a 5+1/6+1...

I want one too... and I'm not normally a 9mm man.

Jeff OTMG

"So? Anyone had one in their hands yet?"

Yes, I handled one back in Feb. Nice pistol, a P9 Covert with a shorter barrel.

matbas

I phoned Kahr today and was told that the PM9 is in production and it is shipping in "Very limited quanity". Shipping is supposed to pick up as the month progresses.

Matt