New holster for my LCP.....

rantingredneck

......OK so I'm tired of pocket carry.

Maybe it's just that summer's in full swing and I've been mostly pocket carrying for a couple months now, but I started getting annoyed at it lately.

My summer carry typically consists of either an LCP or an SP101. The SP typically IWB in an AKJ Concealco.

So I went into one of my local shops the other day hoping they'd have a belt holster that I could carry the LCP with. I know one of it's main advantages is the ability to carry in a pocket, but that's been bugging me lately, so I wanted a different way to carry it. I picked up a fobus holster model KT2G. Of course this is meant for the 2nd gen KT P3AT or P32 which the LCP is "similar" to :D.

I have to say I'm liking it. Untucked Tshirt carry is very easy with it. Fit is perfect.

If you need an occasional belt solution for your pocket gun this is definitely a viable option.

Kreyzhorse

Hignnoonholsters.com also makes an IWB leather belt holster that works great with the LCP. Pretty well priced too. I'm not a big fan of IWB, but don't mind it with the LCP.