New gun

Simon

Anytime I get one, I try to come in and announce. As I always say, a new addition always puts a little spring in your step, regardless of what it is. 1100 Synthetic, btw.

P

PreserveFreedom

Congrats! I assume you know that forum policy is to pass any new purchases around to the other members so we can make nessecary adjustments and modifications. What? They never told you that? :eek:

Guyon

Another Wally World gun? I have had this same shotgun for a few months and have enjoyed it immensely. A couple of dove hunts and some time at the skeet range have proven it to be very reliable and fun to shoot. Clean that sucker, buy yourself a couple of extra O-rings (just in case), and start practicing. Congrats on the new purchase.

Simon

Thanks, guys. Picked it up on gunbroker.com. May have started out life as a Wally world gun. I had an 1100 years ago, sold it (have regretted that move to this day), later bought an 870 that I have been hunting with. Sold a pistol recently, and my strict rule is 'if you must sell one, you must buy one'. Dove hunting and trap is what I do most.